We - but also you - can contribute to a reduction of the coronavirus infection rate! In order to keep the number of persons within the practice as low as possible and to reduce the risk of further infections, we ask you to observe the following measures:
- Patients are only allowed to come to their appointments alone (without accompanying persons)
- Underage patients are allowed ONE accompanying person
- Patients should only come to our practice with a protective mask for the mouth and nose.
- The following groups of persons are no longer allowed to enter our practice:
- persons who have tested positive for COVID-19 persons persons who have been in contact with persons who have tested positive for COVID-19
- persons who have been in one of the risk areas (Italy, China, Iran, South Korea, etc.) in the last two weeks
- persons with cold-like symptoms
We ask for your understanding and stay healthy!
Your Tagesklinik Esplanade